Jun 11, 2010

:)

Well, sorry! I haven't been able to get in here and look at the comments since today. And yeesss teacher!! I think it's a great idea, I'd really like to take part in it, if you let me do it. And besides, I have to remember to return to you all those CDs which you lend me. I had never listened to many songs of The Cure and I think they're quite good. I had listened before to groups like R.E.M., in fact, I have 2 or 3 CDs, although I suppose you have listened to them, I recommend you to do it.
What else? Mmmm...These days I have been listening to groups like Dream Theater (uooO!), Jerry Lee Lewis, Carlos Santana... And I've thought about:
1st: You could tell me which groups or songs are your "songs/groups of the week". Every week you get hooked to something new. Which is yours?
2nd: I have to post something in the blog about Jerry Lee Lewis. He is in my list of "Greatest Artists of All Time".
3rd: Any ideas of anything you'd like me to write about?



4 comments:

  1. hi!
    I'm feeling good today, because you've talked about Jerry Lee Lewis and... I'VE HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT HIM! I mean, that's very important for me because if you mention him means that he was an important person in "the music world", and you know that I like to learn about it. Just because I'd like to have a litle bit of "culturilla" about music.

    Well in any case thank U for update the blog. You know that...

    "I'm loving it!" MCDonald's :) jejeje

    P.D.: Ja saps k perdre el temps d'akesta manera me fa tornar + boja del k stic ;)
    P.D.2: Me currat el comentari XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Judit, first of all, thanks for your comment. But, I asked you to tell me your songs of the week, or to give me some ideas of what I could do...well...at least you've commented. :)
    I'm happy to hear you've heard something about Jerry :D Thanks for caring.
    see youuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. My song of the week: (you won't like it)

    This Ain't A Love Song

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=886AQqcM8Tk

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the moment I'm hooked to a Spanish band called "Los Planetas"-cool guitars and another Spanish band which sings in English called "The Sunday Drivers". I can't just stop listening to them every single day!!!
    Have a good summer!!!

    ReplyDelete