Mar 20, 2010

Hello!

Hi.
First of all, a BIG BIG THANK YOU to teacher Truco who is the only one who leaves comments in here.
And yes teacher, I'm really interested in listening to some of this songs. You could tell me those which you like the most and I'll listen to them. To be sincere, I've never listened to any of its songs and I would really like to do it, if you recommend me to do it, of course.
Just one question, do you think I am too radical? Because maybe I am...but you know, once you listen to Stairway to Heaven, Hotel California, Nothing Else Matters, Sultans Of Swing, Little Wing, Red House, House Of The Rising Sun, Cliffs Of Dover, More Than Words (This one is by Extreme, very famous, I will put it here because I think everybody would love it immediatly), Love Of My Life (Queen!!), November Rain (Guns'n'Roses), ok, Let's STOP! What I was trying to say is that once you listen to this songs you cannot listen to commercial pop groups anymore. You just keep on saying (or just thinking for not hurting anyone) that they are shit.
One question, all you people, why do you think youngsters don't like classic music? Because I don't understand. I wake up everyday with Mozart, Beethoven...and more people whose names are so difficult to write and to read that I prefer not to even try to put them here, just because maybe the spelling is not ok...so...well, you understand me, don't you?
Waiting for answers! :)

1 comment:

  1. Well,thanks Sofia. I don't think you're too radical. That's the music you like and that's fair enough. I don't mean I don't like these "classical" bands but I used to be more into British pop-rock so I'll let you know a bit more about the bands we've been talking about, OK?
    See you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete